Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Typical Tuesday diet

In response to my previous entry about the not-so-great diet of my journalism lifestyle I thought it would be funny, in some aspect, to what my meals actually consisted of today.

Breakfest:


  • Coffee (w/ cream and sugar of course)
  • Little Debbie brownie
Lunch:
  • Leftover chinese food
    • sesame chicken
    • pork fried rice
    • three steamed dumplings
  • Water
Dinner
  • Another coffee (this time Dunkin Donuts)
  • Chocolate glazed doughnut
There you have it folks, the diet of my pre-deadline day morning on Wednesday. Honestly, it doesn't usually differ too much from something like this on a Tuesday. Then on Wednesday morning I will usually get a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on a hard roll with a coffee from the local market by my office. I need something to get me going that morning.

Oh, and digging my car out of the snow tomorrow morning will also be a welcomed joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment